In the previous months, we have prescribed that you have the following space, equipment, and players whilst you work on coaching a certain theme. In June our focus is game formats and how you can use different experiences to help your players develop. Your challenge this month is the following…
Using the players you coach within your environment and context, please plan a defending-based session with different area sizes. Consider the following:
- What space do you have available?
- What equipment do you have available?
- How many players and what positions do you have available?
- How are you going to use different area sizes across the session? (small, large, long, narrow, wide and thin)
- Why have you chosen to work on a certain topic within the defending theme for your players?
Looking forward to reading through your ideas.